Keeping it traditional, this representation of "sabzeh" or sprouts is wrapped in a bow, as seen on many haft sin.
Celebrate Nowruz this year in style with a Persian greeting card that is sure to make every one you love smile. Friends and family will find this card memorable - even if they don't speak or read Persian. The Persian New Year greeting "Nowruz Piruz" is written in Persian script on the front with pronunciation and English translation on the back.
5" x 7"
- White 130 lb. cover stock is exceptionally heavy weight
- Specialty envelope features a subtle natural fleck
- Packaged in a clear plastic protective sleeve
- Shipped in a rigid mailer
- Designed and printed in the USA