It’s back to school time - what better time to start learning Persian!
This set includes top quality resources to make teaching Persian a breeze for anyone - no previous experience required! All of the materials include both Persian script and transliteration in English so it is easy to pronounce even if you don't read Persian yet.
You will receive detailed ideas for how to set up the materials, guides for teaching, activity ideas and word for word discussion prompts. (Yes, those include pronunciation and translation in English as well!) For follow up with even more tips and activity ideas specific to this set, be sure to sign up for email correspondence at checkout.
Show your child the value Persian language has in your household by including these colorful fun resources as a part of your routine at home. By making these materials a part of your weekly routine, your child will learn:
- Persian alphabet characters and sounds
- How to write each Persian letter
- 32 kid-friendly vocabulary words
- How to count to 31 in Persian
- Ordinal numbers 1-31 in Persian
- Months of the year on a Persian calendar
- Days of the week in Persian
- Names of the seasons
- Words to describe the weather
- How to make simple conversation about the date and weather
★BONUS★ Existing email subscribers receive valuable tips to help you best use your materials including how to organize, set up a routine, extra game and activity ideas and more! You can join our list at the bottom of this web page.
Age recommendation: This set is suitable for children ages 2+ although there are some materials and activities that are geared for preschool/primary aged children. If you are talking to your child about the alphabet, weather and calendar in English, it's time to start in Persian, too.
The Back to Persian School Bundle includes ALL of the following:
Persian Alphabet Big Easy Box Set
- Double-sided Persian alphabet poster
- Comprehensive reading and writing chart featuring each letter, sound and every letter variation applied alone or at the beginning, middle and end of a word
- Alphabet flashcards with comprehensive information on the backside including Romanization for easy pronunciation
- Alphabet object flashcards featuring a picture and word to represent each letter of the alphabet
- 32 miniature alphabet objects each representing a letter of the Persian alphabet and stored in a reusable heavyweight zippered bag
- 32 double-sided alphabet object game cards featuring letters of the alphabet and a word in Persian to be used as activity cards with the alphabet objects
- Classroom-quality pocket chart - heavyweight 4 pocket chart with rivets for hanging and storage pocket
- Alphabet Mini Books - a digital download will be emailed to you containing 32 pages of no-prep alphabet mini books
- Teacher-created resources including tips, discussion prompts, example weekly lesson plan and games and activities ideas
Persian / Iranian Calendar Set
- 12 month cards with Persian and English pronunciation
- 31 date cards with the cardinal and ordinal numbers in written with pronunciation guides
- 20 holiday cards including Nowruz, Sizdah Bedar, Chaharshanbe Suri and Mehregan, major US holidays and happy birthday cards
- days of the week cards with pronunciation in English on the back
- discussion prompt cards that tuck into the same sized pockets as the date cards
- "emruz/today" marker to keep track of the day
- season cards
- Please note: This calendar is specifically designed to work with the Really Good Stuff Space-Saving Pocket Chart Calendar (not included) which is available at ReallyGoodStuff.com or Amazon.com but can also be used with a classroom calendar poster board or hung on a cork or magnet board.
- double-sided weather chart
- weather chart accessories: pipe cleaner, bead and a mini clothespin
Plus two printed alphabet games with a jumbo foam die
+++Free shipping to US only. International rates apply.+++