Learning the alphabet is an empowering set of knowledge. Even without plans to learn written Persian, the alphabet is still a common place to learn a new language. Become familiar with the 32 characters used in Persian by learning the names and sounds of each character.
A colorful alphabet poster shows a word for each letter that begins with the same letter and your child can learn these words and even learn to read the words in Persian. A comprehensive alphabet chart is the perfect companion for anyone learning to read or write Persian as it contains all of the letters, sounds and potential forms each letter can take alone and at the beginning, middle or end of a word.
Persian Alphabet Learning Set includes:
- Double-sided alphabet poster with Persian and Romanization (with English letters) for easy pronunciation (8.5"x11")
- Comprehensive chart of all of the letters, sounds and potential ways each letter can be written
- Alphabet flashcards featuring each Persian character with the name of the letter and sound in Romanization (with English letters) for easy pronunciation on the back side (4.25"x5.5")
- Pocket guide to practice the Persian alphabet anywhere you go (4.25"x5.5")
- User guide with tips for teaching and learning
Look for more? Check out the Persian Alphabet Big Easy Box Set for a complete hands-on learning system for the Persian alphabet.
The Persian Alphabet Learning Set is complemented by the following digital downloads full of hands-on games and activities:
Little Persian materials are designed to withstand frequent handling, so you can expect to use these high quality materials for years to come. Materials are professionally printed on durable heavyweight cover stock. A glossy finish prevents stains and can be lightly wiped should something spill on it. Rounded corners on the flashcards make handling the flashcards as easy as can be. When our belongings look great, we feel great using them. Enjoy this beautiful Persian learning set!