There is no better way to show appreciation than with a handwritten thank you card. Pomegrantate branches wrap a greeting "kheyli mamnun" / "thank you very much" in Farsi / Persian script. The back side features the pronunciation in Romanization as well as the English translation.
Your friends and family will find this card memorable and even those who do not speak or read Persian are sure to find the back of the card an exciting learning opportunity.
4.25" x 5.5"
- White 130 lb. cover stock is exceptionally heavy weight
- Specialty envelope features a subtle natural fleck and texture
- Packaged in a clear plastic protective sleeve
- Shipped in a rigid mailer
- Designed and printed in the USA
Would you like this card to be sent straight to your friend or family? Simply check "gift" at checkout and add any message you would like to be printed inside the card in the notes section. Be sure to enter the recipient's address and allow adequate time for shipping. The card will be shipped in its own envelope via USPS first class mail.